Water Skiing in Sharm El-Sheikh
Let us pull you to Surf on the surface of the Red sea and enjoy the fun of Water Skiing, one of best activities in Sharm el Sheikh.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Enjoy the Water Skiing in a large lagoon area at Nabq, which is a perfect place for beginners to learn how to Skit or for advanced riders to make crazy moves. You will be pulled behind a motorboat or a speedboat across the water. The wind is a cross to cross-on depending where you are on the lagoon. If you fall don’t worry, the lagoon is not deep, which make it easy for self-rescue. This activity is very exciting, easy and people around the world likes it.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat.
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun block.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- Water Skiing.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and Soft drinks.
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 09:00 AM and drive approximately 20 minutes to Water Skiing Center, which located in Naama bay.
Start Water Skiing
Before you start, our instructors will give you Safety instructions about this sport, to make sure you will be safe and enjoy your adventure safely. In addition, if you never experienced this sport before, you will learn all the techniques required and how to do that, so do not worry about it.
You need to know that, the key behind enjoying this sport is to be able to take control of the board, lean Back and strengthen your legs and no panick.
After everything is clear, you can start to enjoy your 20 minutes of water skiing across the surface of the Red sea.
Drop Back Location
About 11:00 AM, you will dropped back to your hotel and enjoy your day.