Glass Bottom Boat Cruise and Coral Reef Viewing in Sharm El Sheikh
Discover the underwater world of the Red Sea on 90-minute glass-bottom boat experience from Sharm el Sheikh.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Cruise the Red Sea 90-minute glass-bottom boat to the near and far Gardens, two sites known for their splendid corals and marine life, and see the underwater action through the boat’s panoramic glass floor. The boat has two levels; the bottom level is a window into the sea below, where you can watch the luminous corals teeming with exotic fish, eels and turtles. While the upper level provides fantastic photo opportunities. Do not worry, you will learn about the sights from your guide. It is Ideal for non-swimmers of all ages, as well as reluctant snorkelers and anyone who prefers staying dry!
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- All taxes, fees, handling charges.
- Glass bottom boat ride.
- Bottled mineral water during the tour.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and Drinks.
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel and drive to the departure jetty for glass bottom boat trip.
90-minute glass-bottom boat
Step aboard the boat, and cruise to both the Near Garden and Far Garden — two areas of reefs known by snorkelers and divers for their spectacular corals and abundant marine life. Watch through the panoramic floor windows onto the aquatic world below the vibrantly colored coral heads, bright fish such as damselfish, angelfish and clown fish, moray eels and spotted rays through the transparent waters. Perhaps even see a turtle or octopus swimming by — it’s akin to viewing a gigantic, vast aquarium. As you watch, your guide will point out particular types of fish and coral formations, and feel free to ask any questions to learn more about the aquatic life around you. You can also enjoy the upper level of the boat, where fantastic photo opportunities can be take.
Drop Back Location
After your cruise, step back on land, you will dropped back to your hotel and enjoy your day.