Quad Biking Safari, Camel Ride, Bedouin Dinner and Entertainment Showsfrom
An awesome Safari by doing four things in just one day; Quad biking safari, riding a camel across the desert, dinner at Bedouin tents with Entertainment Shows.
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Such a wonderful full-day activity for all family to explore the beauty of Sinai desert and its mountains, but not only that, you will set out on a 2-hour quad bike adventure, ride a camel to travel across the desert, having a delicious Bedouin dinner and watching an exciting entertainment shows over a camp fire.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Comfortable shoes (Trainers would be best for this excursion).
- Long shorts / Trousers for horse ride.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- We recommend every adult per quad bike, however to can share a quad bike between two.
- Minimum age to ride a quad bike is 16 years.
- Children between 6-15 years can sit on the quad bike behind an adult.
- Children under 6 are not allow on.
- For your own Safety! Minimum age to hire a camel is 12 years.
- Children between 11-2 years permitted sit behind an adult.
- Children under 2 years are not allow on.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C van.
- Quad Bike ride for 2-hours.
- Camel riding.
- Tea in a Bedouin tent.
- Dinner, soft drinks and mineral water throughout the day.
- Smoking hookah (Shisha) if you wish.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 02:30 PM and taken to the Naama Desert to start your adventure.
Quad Bike Ride
Quad bikes are available for single riders, or you can share a quad bike between two. Your guide will assist you by putting on your headscarf, your provided helmet and get some instructions for riding your rugged, modern bike safely. Then, set off into the desert for 2-hours of adventure.
You will have a short stop at Echo Valley! You will have a chance to test out your vocal chords and hear your name reverberate around the valleys. After that, you will continue your way.
Tea in a Bedouin tents
You will make a stop along the way, sitting at Bedouin tents with Bedouin people for a short rest and having a Bedouin tea while enjoying the magical Sinai desert.
You will have a short camel ride “the ship of the desert” to travel across the desert and its mountains. Then, return to the Bedouin tent for dinner.
Sitting at Bedouin tent with Bedouin people around the fire, having a Bedouin tea with Habaq, knowing their culture and stories and do not forget to enjoy watching the amazing sunset. Now the dinner is ready, fresh and tasty, after then, a wonderful entertainment shows will start that includes Belly Dancing, Acrobatic show, Tanoura show and fire show while listening to Arabic music, having soft drinks and smoking hookah (Shisha) if you wish.
Drop Back Location
About 08:30 PM, you will dropped back to your hotel after an enjoyable day.