Open Water Diver Course in Sharm El-Sheikh
Learn and be certified an Open Water Diver in 4 days, you will practice diving skills during 2 Pool sessions and 4 Open Water Dives while enjoying the beauty of coral reefs.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
An Open Water Diver course in Sharm El-Shiekh, where you can learn how to dive with professional trainers. Starting with 2 sessions in confined water (Pool) then head for the open water for 4 dives over 2 days and you will have simple multiple-choice exam and solving quizzes at the final day.
During this course, you will explore the Red Sea’s thriving reefs, coral gardens, watching the colored fishes such as bright clown fishes, moray eels, sting rays and more at max depth of 18 meters.
Finish the course and you will be internationally certified An Open Water Diver.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy DVD or HD photos).
- You must be a Scuba Diver Certified.
- You can choose to be Certified by PADI or Certified by SSI.
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Professional diving trainers.
- All diving equipment needed.
- Open Water Manual & Lifetime International Certification.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and drinks (available to purchase as Extra while on boat only).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel depending on the hotel you are staying to drive to the dive club, where you will complete your paper work and fill in a medical statement and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear, towels and lunch box with you.
Afterwards, you begin your first pool session with training basic diving skills and first underwater breath, then you will watch a video and you will dropped back to your hotel.
First Open Water Dives
You will picked up from your hotel to drive to the dive club, to start your first open water dive session in the Red Sea. You will have 2 dives at max depth 18 meters while enjoying the beauty of house reef and colored fishes then taken back to your hotel after finish.
Second Open Water Dives
You will start the day with a second open water dive session in the Red Sea with another 2 dives at max depth 18 meters, to complete all your open water dives, then taken back to your hotel after finish.
On this day, you will have simple multiple-choice exam and solving quizzes. Then Congratulations! You are now INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED AN OPEN WATER DIVER.