Scuba Diver Course in Sharm El-Sheikh
Learn and be certified a Scuba Diver in 2 days, you will practice diving skills during 3 Pool sessions and 2 Open Water Dives while enjoying the beauty of coral reefs.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
A Scuba diver course, which allows you to dive at max depth of 12 meter with Professional trainers who have your fun and safety at the top of their priorities. The course takes you through the basic theory of scuba diving, 3 confined water (Pool) sessions then 2 open water dives. You will explore undersea gardens alongside schools of brilliant fishes and graceful rays.
Finish the course and you will be internationally certified Scuba Diver.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy DVD or HD photos).
- You must be a DSD Certified.
- You can choose to be Certified by PADI or Certified by SSI.
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Professional diving trainers.
- All diving equipment needed.
- Scuba Diver Manual & Lifetime International Certification.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and drinks (available to purchase as Extra while on boat only).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
2 Pool Sessions
You will picked up from your hotel depending on the hotel you are staying to drive to the dive club, where you will complete your paper work and fill in a medical statement and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear, towels and lunch box with you.
Afterwards, you begin by completing the theory sessions and 2 Confined Water Dives (Pool), then you will dropped back to your hotel.
2 Open Water Dives
You will picked up from your hotel to drive to the dive club, to start your first open water dive session in the Red Sea. You will have 2 dives at max depth of 12 meters while enjoying the beauty of house reef and schools of brilliant fishes. Then Congratulations! You are now INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED A SCUBA DIVER.