Horse Ride with Camping in Bedouin Tents While Enjoying the Bedouin Tea
Enjoy an Arabian horse ride to explore the Sinai deserts for one-hour trek and visiting Bedouin tents to relax and drink a Bedouin tea.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Such a lovely way to spend a couple of hours, by riding a friendly and highly trained Arabian horse to discover the Sinai deserts, roaming and watching the high Mountains and Canyons and that is not all, you will visit the Bedouin tents to relax and drink a Bedouin tea.
This tour is great for all riders of all abilities. In addition, making nice memories that last forever.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat.
- Comfortable shoes (Trainers would be best for this excursion).
- Long shorts / Trousers for horse ride.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- For your own Safety! We allow only one person per horse.
- Children under 12 years are not allow on.
- You can extend 1 hour horse ride with extra fees.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C van.
- Horse riding for 1 hour (Can extend 1 hour more with extra fees).
- Tea in a Bedouin tent.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel and taken to the desert where the horse center located.
You will matched up with the best horse available, that suits your ability, to roam across the desert and mountains for 1 hour (or 2 hours in cast you extended the time) and return to the Bedouin tents.
Tea in a Bedouin tent
Sitting at Bedouin tent with Bedouin people to relax, having a Bedouin tea with Habaq and knowing their culture and stories if you would like.
Drop Back Location
After finishing, you will dropped back to your hotel after an enjoyable day.