Scuba Skills Review in Sharm El-Sheikh
Since it been a while for Scuba diving, Scuba Review is what you need to refresh your diving knowledge, skills and prepare you for your next dive.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Has it been a while since you have been scuba diving? Your scuba knowledge and skills are a bit rusty. The Scuba Review is just the refresher you need. Refreshing your diving knowledge and encouraging you to think about the scuba safety procedures and information you learnt during your initial training. Your guide will systematic reminder and demonstration of equipment set-up, disassembly and care, and review the pre-dive safety (buddy) check with you. Move to the pool to practice and complete the full 20 underwater basic skills taught during entry-level diver training. This course will get you back into the underwater world in less than a day.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- Confirmation will received at time of booking.
- It is necessary to bring a passport for the check-in at the dive center.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will get the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Professional diving trainers.
- All diving equipment needed.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and drinks.
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
Review your Skills
You will picked up from your hotel depending on the hotel you are staying to drive to the dive club, where you will complete your paper work and fill in a medical statement and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear, towels and lunch box with you.
Afterwards, you begin by refresh your knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then practice fundamental skills in Confined Water Dive (Pool), then you will dropped back to your hotel.
Then Congratulations! Get your scuba gear ready for your next scuba diving.