Sand Buggy Safari by Sunrise or Sunset While Enjoying the Bedouin Tea
Amazing 3 hours of Sand Buggy adventure across the desert and mountains of Sinai from Sharm el Sheikh at sunrise or sunset trip and enjoying a Bedouin tea to drink.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Get ready to tackle the desert and Choose from a sunrise or sunset trip, to discover the Egyptian desert of Sinai in 2 hours of fun-safely Sand Dune Buggies adventure from Sharm el Sheikh, with an experienced guide to lead the way across the multi-colored sands. Those Buggies are much faster and safer than a Quad bike and perfect match for couples to sit side-by-side. In addition, you will spend some time at a Bedouin tent, having some lovely Egyptian tea while enjoy watching the light of the rising morning sun or a golden sunset.
Things You Should Take
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat.
- Comfortable shoes (Trainers would be best for this excursion).
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- This tour priced per vehicle, so enjoy having someone besides you for free.
- Minimum age to ride a Sand Buggy is 16 years. Children between 6-15 years permitted a sit beside an adult.
- Highly recommended for couples and children due to the safety of a roll cage and the seating arrangement of driver being next to passenger.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C van.
- Sand Buggy ride for 2 hours.
- All taxes, fees, handling charges.
- Tea in a Bedouin tent.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
At Sunrise or Sunset
You will picked up from your hotel and taken to Buggy center at the desert to start your adventure.
Start the Adventure
Sand Buggy are available for single or double riders without extra fees. Your guide will assist you by putting on your headscarf, your provided helmet and get some instructions for riding safely; also, our Dune Buggies boast fully automatic transmissions, seat belts and deep bucket seats. Just simply hop aboard, rev the engine and set off into the desert behind your experienced guide.
Ride across many valleys, dunes and rocky areas, then you will have a short stop at Echo Valley! You will have a chance to test out your vocal chords and hear your name reverberate around the valleys. After that, you will continue your way.
Tea in a Bedouin Tents
You will make a stop along the way, sitting at Bedouin tents with Bedouin people to relax and having a Bedouin tea while enjoying the magical Sinai desert at the first piercing rays of sunrise or the vivid orange and gold hues of sunset.
Drop Back Location
After around two hours, you will return to the Buggy center and dropped back to your hotel after an enjoyable day.