Advance Open Water Diver Course in Sharm El-Sheikh
Learn and be certified an Advance Open Water Diver in 2 days with 5 adventure dives to explore undersea wrecks, drift through sweeping currents, colored fishes, and more.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Are you ready to upgrade your Scuba Skills to the next level in just 2 days? This course will help you to do that. An Advanced Open Water Diver Course in Sharm El Sheikh, where you can upgrade your Scuba diving skills with Professional Trainers. Starting with 2 sessions of navigation and deep diving skills at max depth of 30 meters, then take on the challenge by choosing 3 additional adventure dives including Deep dive, Navigation dive, Wreck dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Drift Diving, Multilevel/computer diving, Fish Identification, Underwater Naturalist, Photography (film or digital) and Night Dive.
You can explore the undersea wrecks, drift through sweeping currents, thriving reefs, brilliant fish, stingrays and more.
There is no exam and no classroom sessions. Finish the course and you will be internationally certified Advance Open Water Diver.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- You must be an Open Water Diver Certified .
- You can choose to be Certified by PADI or Certified by SSI.
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Professional diving trainers.
- All diving equipment needed.
- Manual & Lifetime International Certification.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and drinks (available to purchase as Extra while on boat only).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
2 Deep and Navigation Dives
You will picked up from your hotel depending on the hotel you are staying to drive to the dive club, where you will complete your paper work and fill in a medical statement and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear, towels and lunch box with you.
Afterwards, you begin your session with 2 deep and navigation dives at max depth 30 meters, then you will dropped back to your hotel.
3 Different Adventure Dives
You will picked up from your hotel to drive to the dive club, to start your second dive session in the Red Sea , by choosing 3 different adventure dives at max depth 30 meters while enjoying the beauty of house reef, colored fishes, exploring the undersea wrecks and more. Then Congratulations! You are now INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED ADVANCE OPEN WATER DIVER.