Camel Ride with Camping in Bedouin Tents While Enjoying the Bedouin tea
Enjoy a camel ride in Sinai desert and camping in Bedouin tents while sitting with Bedouin people around the fire, having Bedouin tea and eating a delicious bread.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Riding a camel “the ship of the desert” one of such things that you must try in Egypt. This fantastic tour, which travels you across Sharm desert surrounding by beautiful colorful mountains and camping in Bedouin tents while sitting with Bedouin people around the fire, having Bedouin tea and eating a delicious bread.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat.
- Comfortable shoes (Trainers would be best for this excursion).
- Long shorts / Trousers for camel ride.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- For your own Safety! Minimum age to hire a camel is 12 years.
- Children between 11-2 years permitted sit behind an adult.
- Children under 2 years are not allow on.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C van.
- Camel riding for 30 minutes.
- Tea and bread in a Bedouin tent.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 02:30 PM and taken to the desert to the Bedouin tent to start your adventure.
You will start by riding a camel “the ship of the desert” to travel across the desert and mountains for 30 minutes and return to Bedouin tents.
Tea & Bread in a Bedouin tent
Sitting at Bedouin tent with Bedouin people around the fire, having a Bedouin tea with Habaq, eating Bedouin Bread, knowing their culture and stories and do not forget to enjoy watching the amazing sunset.
Drop Back Location
About 05:30 PM, you will dropped back to your hotel after an enjoyable day.