Banana Boat Ride in Sharm El-Sheikh
Enjoy this fun, safe, and affordable sport with your friends or family on the banana boat ride in Sharm el Sheikh and get to know entertainment from a different perspective.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
What could be more fun than joining a group of fun people on a crazy banana-shaped boat ride pulled by a motorboat in the red sea with an expert crew to oversee your safety and ensure the ride is suitable for all levels of riders. As the motorboat accelerates, the banana boat bounces in the water between the breeze and the splashing. It also can go faster speeds and make tighter turns, but be careful not to fall off.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat.
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun block.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- Banana Boat.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and Soft drinks.
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 09:00 AM and drive approximately 20 minutes to Water Activity Center, which located in Naama bay.
Banana Boat ride
Start the activity leaving the Marina on a motorboat, ready to start your banana ride adventure. A fantastic crew that will show you how to have the best time on the ride, whether you are a complete beginner or an experience rider, joining the activity with a group of friends or with your family and kids.
The motorboat will pull the banana boat in close and then each rider will one-by-one climb on board and take a seat. From that point on, all you have to do is hold onto your handle. The motorboat will begin to pull your banana boat. As it speeds up, the bouncing will increase, as will the splashing. If you are up for it, the motorboat can go faster speeds and make tighter turns this is up to you.
At the end of your ride, your motorboat will once again pull the banana boat in close. You will one-by-one return to the motorboat and then to the pier.
Drop Back Location
About 11:00 AM, you will dropped back to your hotel and enjoy your day.