Speed Boat Diving from Sharm El-Sheikh, 2 Dives by Boat
How about you try 3 hours of private speedboat with a personal captain across the Red sea and enjoy 2 dives above the vibrant reefs at Tiran Island.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Explore the Red Sea on a private speedboat with a personal captain watch for pods of dolphins, the great views of all the hotels and the ship wrecks as you lounge on deck, then slip into the waters of Tiran Island. The captain will advise you, the best spots for diving and you will have to choose two of them. It really is so much fun for everybody.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy DVD or HD photos).
- Maximum of 6 people allowed including 4 divers.
- In case of longer than 1-year break in diving, we strongly recommended to start with Scuba Review (refresher program) before your dives
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will get the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Private speedboat with max. 4 divers.
- Professional diving Trainer.
- All diving equipment.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Nirtox tank for 12L or 15L: 6 euro per tank.
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 08:00 am, to drive the marina to dive center at 9:00 am, to start your adventure and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear and towels with you.
Registration & Medical Statement
Once you arrive, you will asked to complete registration and medical statement, this is a compulsory requirement for all divers. You will be inform about the general procedures and organization of diving. Then you will be ready to get off.
Time to Dive
the speedboat will go to Tiran Island and the captain will advise you, the best spots for diving, all you have to do is to choose two of them and start to dive.
You will kitted up with the jacket, tanks, weights and mask to start diving. You can arranged with an underwater photographer to take pictures or film of you. Of course, those are an extra cost on the day and delivered to your hotel the following day. When your time is up, make ready for your return to the surface.
Drop Back Location
Time to go back to the marina, then you will dropped back to your hotel.