Introduction to Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh, 1 Dive from Shore
If you want to try scuba diving and see what the underwater world looks like, you simply can start with the introduction and learn how to breathe and dive underwater from shore.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Introduction to scuba diving is your first step to learn how to breathe and dive in open water. Learn the basics of theory, safety and equipment use. Then slip into the water from one of fine pots for diving in Sharm El Sheikh from shore alongside a Professional trainer, and dive to a depth of (5-6 meters). Discover Sharm El Sheikh thriving reefs, follow vibrant fish past swaying fans, graceful coral formations and slender rays.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy DVD or HD photos).
- No Certification given for Introduction Phase.
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Professional diving trainers.
- All diving equipment needed.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and drinks.
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 08:00 AM, arrive to the dive center at 9:00 AM, to start your adventure and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear and towels with you.
Registration & Medical Statement
Once you arrive, you will asked to complete registration and medical statement, this is a compulsory requirement for all divers. You will be inform about the general procedures and organization of diving. Then you will be ready to get off.
You will start to know all the basics of the dive and introduce you to the breathing apparatus. This is the most difficult part of the dive. Just a little unorthodox in breathing through this but easily learnt. Once mastered the rest is easy. In addition, you will go through the safety precautions and ensure you fully understand the sign language that used under water.
Time to Dive
You will kitted up with the jacket, tank, weights and mask. The Professional diver will enter the water and assist you as well. When you are ready, he will take you down below the surface at a maximum depth of 5-6 meters at steady pace. This deep enough to give you the experience of breathing underwater and moving around freely underwater.
Drop Back Location
After finishing, you will dropped back to your hotel.