Discover Scuba Diving in Sharm El Sheikh, 2 Dive at Tiran Island by Boat
Discover Sharm El Sheikh coral reefs underwater from two of fine pots for diving at Tiran Island by Boat.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Want to scuba dive while vacationing in Sharm el-Sheikh? Try this guided, It’s a scuba certification course with 1 year certification. Learn the basics of theory and safety, swim alongside brilliant fish, graceful coral formations and slender rays at max depth of 12 meters.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- You can choose to be Certified by PADI or Certified by SSI.
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Food and drinks.
- Professional diving trainers.
- All diving equipment needed.
- DSD Manual & 1 Year Certification.
- Gratuities (optional).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 08:00 AM, arrive to the dive center at 9:00 AM, to start your adventure and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear and towels with you.
Registration & Medical Statement
Once you arrive, you will asked to complete registration and medical statement, this is a compulsory requirement for all divers. You will be informed about the general procedures and organization of diving. Then you will be ready to get off.
you will start to know all the basics of the dive and introduce you to the breathing apparatus. This is the most difficult part of the dive. Just a little unorthodox in breathing through this but easily learnt. Once mastered the rest is easy. In addition, you will go through the safety precautions and ensure you fully understand the sign language that used under water.
Time to Dive
Tiran Island is located at the southern end of the Gulf of Aqaba, which 2000 meters deep cut in the bottom of the ocean. As you make your way by boat over the water to Tiran Island, you can sit back and relax, taking in the panoramic vistas, including the mountains of Saudi Arabia and the shores of Sharm el Sheikh.
You will kitted up with the jacket, tank, weights and mask. The Professional diver will enter the water and assist you as well. When you are ready, he will take you down below the surface at a maximum depth of 12 meters at steady pace. This deep enough to give you the experience of breathing underwater and moving around freely underwater. You will also find four kinds of coral reefs (Gordon, Woodhouse, Thomas and Jackson, which named after British cartographers). You can arranged with an underwater photographer to take pictures or film of you. Of course, those are an extra cost on the day and delivered to your hotel the following day.
When your time is up, make ready for your return to the surface. The boat hands will be there waiting to assist you out of the water and onto the dive deck of the boat. You can enjoy relax between dives on sun decks of the luxury boat. Lunch and drinks are included for the full-day boat trips.
Drop Back Location
After finishing, you will dropped back to your hotel.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/tourexegypt/public_html/mrzam18/wp-content/themes/entrada/admin/functions/custom-functions.php on line 1061
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/tourexegypt/public_html/mrzam18/wp-content/themes/entrada/admin/functions/custom-functions.php on line 1062
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/tourexegypt/public_html/mrzam18/wp-content/themes/entrada/admin/functions/custom-functions.php on line 1063