Introduction to Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh, 1 Dive at Ras Mohamed National Park By Boat
Discover Sharm El Sheikh coral reefs underwater from one of fine pots for diving at Ras Mohamed National Park By Boat.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Want to scuba dive while vacationing in Sharm el-Sheikh but don’t have time to get certified? Try this guided, It’s not a scuba certification course but it is a quick, easy introduction to the underwater world, Learn the basics of theory and safety, swim alongside brilliant fish, graceful coral formations and slender rays.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy extra drinks or HD photos).
- No Certification given for Introduction Phase.
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Professional diving trainers.
- Food and drinks.
- All diving equipment needed.
- Gratuities (optional).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 08:00 AM and drive approximately half an hour to one of the most beautiful sites in the world “Ras Mohammed” the first national park in Egypt where there are more than 170 coral reefs and over 1000 varieties of fish.
Registration & Medical Statement
Once you arrive, you will asked to complete registration and medical statement, this is a compulsory requirement for all divers. You will be informed about the general procedures and organization of diving. Then you will be ready to get off.
you will start to know all the basics of the dive and introduce you to the breathing apparatus. This is the most difficult part of the dive. Just a little unorthodox in breathing through this but easily learnt. Once mastered the rest is easy. In addition, you will go through the safety precautions and ensure you fully understand the sign language that used under water.
Time to Dive
Ras Mohammed made a National park in 1983, although not massive in size, but this area contains the most beautiful coral reefs in the world. As you make your way by boat over the water, you can sit back and relax, as you will stop in the Gulf of Aqba, and the Gulf of Suez.
You will kitted up with the jacket, tank, weights and mask. The Professional diver will enter the water and assist you as well. When you are ready, he will take you down below the surface at a maximum depth of 5-6 meters at steady pace. This deep enough to give you the experience of breathing underwater and moving around freely underwater. You can arranged with an underwater photographer to take pictures or film of you. Of course, those are an extra cost on the day and delivered to your hotel the following day.
When your time is up, make ready for your return to the surface. The boat hands will be there waiting to assist you out of the water and onto the dive deck of the boat. You can enjoy relax between dives on sun decks of the luxury boat. Lunch and drinks are included for the full-day boat trips.
Drop Back Location
After finishing, you will dropped back to your hotel.