Specialty Course (Two Specialties) in Sharm El-Sheikh
Diving is simply great, but specialty courses make diving even better and more interesting. Just select two Specialties between many Specialties courses to learn and be certify.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of diving and they need to learn more.
If you are certified an Open Water Diver, you can choose between those specialties to learn (Enriched Air Nitrox, Night Diver, Digital Underwater Photography, Peak Performance Buoyancy, DPV scooter Diver specialty and Sidemount Diver Specialty) but you will need to be certified an Advanced Open Water Diver if you going to choose (Deep Diver or Wreck Diver).
All you need is choose the Specialties that meet your own specific interests.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy DVD or HD photos).
- You must be an Open Water Diver Certified or higher.
- You can choose to be Certified by PADI or Certified by SSI.
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Professional diving trainers.
- All diving equipment needed.
- Manual & Lifetime International Certification.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and drinks (available to purchase as Extra while on boat only).
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel depending on the hotel you are staying to drive to the dive club, where you will complete your paper work and fill in a medical statement and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear, towels and lunch box with you.
Afterwards, you begin your specialty courses that you chose. Some specialties need 2 days to complete the course. Finish the course, get your International certificate and then you will dropped back to your hotel.