Boat Diving Full-Day at Tiran Island from Sharm El-Sheikh, 2 Dives by Boat
Enjoy 2 dives in most beautiful sites of diving at Tiran Island, watching the four groups of coral reefs, different kind of fishes, having a delicious lunch prepared on board and relaxing on the boat deck.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Tiran is a large crescent shaped island, located at the entrance of the Straits of Tiran at the southern end of the Gulf of Aqaba, with more than 1,800 meters deep cut in the bottom of the ocean.
Here the Gulf narrows and becomes shallower. With the change of tides, huge quantities of water flow through this bottleneck and cause very strong currents. In the center of the Strait of Tiran, a ridge pushes up, running from north to south.
To the east is an isolated lagoon with inviting crystal blue waters, with the most spectacular live corals. On its highest elevation forming four groups (Gordon, Woodhouse, Thomas and Jackson, which named after British cartographers). The currents around these reefs are the cause for the extraordinary diversity of corals and big fish swarms. Among others, you can see barracudas, snappers and sharks. Tiran is an ideal destination for boat trips of divers and snorkelers.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy DVD or HD photos).
- In case of longer than 1-year break in diving, we strongly recommended to start with Scuba Review (refresher program) before your dives
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will get the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Professional diving Trainer.
- Food and drinks.
- Round-trip shared transfers between dive sites.
- All diving equipment.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Optional Extra dive (1 dive): 30 euro.
- Nirtox tank for 12L or 15L: 6 euro per tank.
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 08:00 am, to drive the marina to dive center at 9:00 am, to start your adventure and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear and towels with you.
Registration & Medical Statement
Once you arrive, you will asked to complete registration and medical statement, this is a compulsory requirement for all divers. You will be inform about the general procedures and organization of diving. Then you will be ready to get off.
Time to Dive
Once you are on board, you will sail to Tiran Island, it takes around an hour to reach there and if you are lucky, you may see dolphins on the way. When you arrive, you will start to enjoy your two dives in most beautiful sites of diving, watching the four groups of coral reefs and different kind of fishes.
You will kitted up with the jacket, tanks, weights and mask to start diving. You can arranged with an underwater photographer to take pictures or film of you. Of course, those are an extra cost on the day and delivered to your hotel the following day.
When your time is up, make ready for your return to the surface. The boat hands will be there waiting to assist you out of the water and onto the dive deck of the boat. You can enjoy relax between dives on sun decks of the luxury boat. Lunch and drinks are included for the full-day boat trips.
Drop Back Location
Time to go back to the marina, then you will dropped back to your hotel.