Boat Diving Full-Day at Ras Mohammed from Sharm El-Sheikh, 2 Dives by Boat
Enjoy a full day of natural wonders and stunning coral at Ras Mohamed National Park, with 2 dives to watch mangroves, the great earthquake crack, the colorful “Magic Lake”, having a delicious lunch prepared on board and relaxing on the boat deck.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Ras Mohammed became a National park in 1983, although not massive in size, but this area contains more than 170 coral reefs and over 1000 varieties of fish.
Take a dive in a crystal clear blue water above Allah’s garden reef ”Magic Lake” and see the great earthquake crack which happened in 1969, the marvelous mangrove swamp and the salt marshes.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy DVD or HD photos).
- In case of longer than 1-year break in diving, we strongly recommended to start with Scuba Review (refresher program) before your dives
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will get the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Professional diving Trainer.
- Food and drinks.
- Round-trip shared transfers between dive sites.
- All diving equipment.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Optional Extra dive (1 dive): 30 euro.
- Nirtox tank for 12L or 15L: 6 euro per tank.
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 08:00 am, to drive the marina to dive center at 9:00 am, to start your adventure and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear and towels with you.
Registration & Medical Statement
Once you arrive, you will asked to complete registration and medical statement, this is a compulsory requirement for all divers. You will be inform about the general procedures and organization of diving. Then you will be ready to get off.
Time to Dive
From there, we will head out on a wonderful day on the boat, giving us the chance to sail to nearby coral reef areas for diving and enjoy the coral reefs and exploring the magical underwater world.
You will kitted up with the jacket, tanks, weights and mask to start diving. You can arranged with an underwater photographer to take pictures or film of you. Of course, those are an extra cost on the day and delivered to your hotel the following day.
When your time is up, make ready for your return to the surface. The boat hands will be there waiting to assist you out of the water and onto the dive deck of the boat. You can enjoy relax between dives on sun decks of the luxury boat. Lunch and drinks are included for the full-day boat trips.
Drop Back Location
Time to go back to the marina, then you will dropped back to your hotel.