6 Dives Package from Sharm El-Sheikh at Ras Mohamed National Park and Tiran Island by boat
A 6-dives package, diving in most beautiful sites at Ras Mohamed and Tiran Island, while enjoying watching the school of fishes, colored corals and feeling the warm waters of the Red Sea.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Many people travel from all over the world to Sharm El Sheikh for diving. This package will give you what you need. 6 dives in the most vibrant sites in Sharm El Sheikh at Ras Mohamed National Park and Tiran Island with dives at Shark and Yolanda Reef, Ras Za’atar, Jackfish Alley, Ras Gozlani, Shark Observatory, Gordon Reef, Woodhouse Reef, or Jackson Reef.
Enjoy watching for clusters of clown fish, moray eels, float above brilliant coral formations, graceful rays and feeling the warm water of Red Sea.
Things You Should Take:
- Your passport.
- Sunglass and Hat
- Swimming outfits.
- Sun cream.
- Extra Cash (in case you want to buy DVD or HD photos).
- This activity is for certified divers only.
- Evidence of dive certification and dive insurance is required from all divers wishing to participate in guided diving tours.
- In case of longer than 1-year break in diving, we strongly recommended to start with Scuba Review (refresher program) before your dives
- Children must accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended diving within 48 hours of flying. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will get the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by A/C Van.
- English Speaking Guide.
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges.
- Professional diving Trainer.
- Food and drinks.
- Round-trip shared transfers between dive sites.
- All diving equipment.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Optional night/early morning dive supplement (1 dive): 50 euro.
- Optional Thistlegorm wreck supplement (2 dives): 100 euro (only for Advanced divers).
- Optional Dahab and The Blue Hole supplement (2 dives): 130 euro.
- Private guide supplement for junior certified divers (2 dives): 50 euro.
- Equipment rental: 25 euro complete set per day / 15 euro complete set per half day.
- Nirtox tank for 12L or 15L: 6 euro per tank.
- DVD (available to purchase).
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase).
- Extras not mentioned in the program.
You will picked up from your hotel around 08:00 am, to drive the marina to dive center at 9:00 am, to start your adventure and do not forget to bring your passport, swimwear and towels with you.
Registration & Medical Statement
Once you arrive, you will asked to complete registration and medical statement, this is a compulsory requirement for all divers. You will be inform about the general procedures and organization of diving. Then you will be ready to get off.
Time to Dive
You will have 6 dives, where you can explore the amazing dive sites of Ras Mohammed National Park and Straits of Tiran. You can do 2-3 dives per-day at the following dive sites: Shark and Yolanda Reef, Ras Za’atar, Jackfish Alley, Ras Gozlani, Shark Observatory, Gordon Reef, Woodhouse Reef, or Jackson Reef. You can exchange 2 dives with different dive sites like Thistlegorm wreck (for advanced divers), Dahab and the Blue Hole but with extra cost if you want to.
You will kitted up with the jacket, tanks, weights and mask to start diving. You can arranged with an underwater photographer to take pictures or film of you. Of course, those are an extra cost on the day and delivered to your hotel the following day.
When your time is up, make ready for your return to the surface. The boat hands will be there waiting to assist you out of the water and onto the dive deck of the boat. You can enjoy relax between dives on sun decks of the luxury boat. Lunch and drinks are included for the full-day boat trips.
Drop Back Location
Time to go back to the marina, then you will dropped back to your hotel.